Go for rides and make new friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go for rides and make new friends

Sydney Vulcan Riders - Club Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sunday 19 April ride

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
aj1249

aj1249

Sunday 19 April ride - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 19 April ride   Sunday 19 April ride - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 3:49 pm

Sorry guys but i'm out, the weather today stopped me from working so if its fine tomorrow i'll be working.
Enjoy the ride hope to make the next one

Aj
Back to top Go down
MrKruser
Admin
MrKruser

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 19 April ride   Sunday 19 April ride - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:51 am

Well,,,,,, there were supposed to be 7 of us, but 2 of us had to work and 1 of them had something on at work.

The weather was really bad anyway, but then it got better so my friend Phil still wanted to go, so I called Stew to come a long too.

We started riding along the M5, but then we lost Stew. We waited after the roadwork for a while and he didn't turn up.

When I checked my phone, I got a message from him saying the he was going home.

Two seconds later I had messages from Ed and Rudi saying that they were going home too as the weather was just too bad.

So, we turned around too..... bummer.....!!! I was soooooo....... looking forward to it.

If you guys are interested, we can go on 3 May.

What d'ya reckon....?
Back to top Go down
Ed

Ed

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 19 April ride   Sunday 19 April ride - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Harry

I was always returning early as I had family commitments. I just wanted to be at the start of the Western Motorcycles inaugural HRCA ride. Got about 7 new members from it but saw no vulcans there.
Back to top Go down
aj1249

aj1249

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 19 April ride   Sunday 19 April ride - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 1:36 pm

I feel bad about not making it guys, and to top it off i only got 2hrs work in due to the weather.
Not sure on may 3 will have to check work commitments

AJ
Back to top Go down
MrKruser
Admin
MrKruser

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 19 April ride   Sunday 19 April ride - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 3:15 pm

All good..... I was only dissapointed with the weather.

I hope next time the weather is good and everyone can make it.

It would be awesome.

What about you guys, Peter, Cam, Steve, Robert.... where have you been hiding....?
Back to top Go down
stew066

stew066

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 19 April ride   Sunday 19 April ride - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:11 am

Sorry Harry I got a call from the daughter who wanted me to come home so ended up feeling guilty and heading back.
Will make sure she has something on next time Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 19 April ride   Sunday 19 April ride - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunday 19 April ride
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Go for rides and make new friends :: General Talks :: Rides-
Jump to: