Go for rides and make new friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go for rides and make new friends

Sydney Vulcan Riders - Club Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Club Patch Final design

Go down 
+3
Ed
aj1249
stew066
7 posters
AuthorMessage
stew066

stew066

Club Patch Final design Empty
PostSubject: Club Patch Final design   Club Patch Final design EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 4:09 am

http://picasaweb.google.com.au/stewneva/VulcanRidersSydney#5456082566921072786

Ok all please see above link for the final design. I am really happy with it, so hope you guys are. I have ordered and paid for them so now am relying on your support to purchase one or two. affraid
By the way it will be cut in a circle with the wings sticking out each side.
Back to top Go down
aj1249

aj1249

PostSubject: Re: Club Patch Final design   Club Patch Final design EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:53 am

Final cost mate?

I will def have 2 but after others purchase let me know if there are any left
as my 2 boys want one too but members first IMHO

Aj
Back to top Go down
Ed

Ed

PostSubject: Re: Club Patch Final design   Club Patch Final design EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:59 am

Club Patch Final design VULCAN%20RIDERS_SYDNEY

Looks good Stew

Size is 115mm wide and 80mm high. As Stew says, it will be cut in a circle with the wings sticking out from each side.

I'll have one. How many did you order and as AJ says, what is the cost.
Back to top Go down
stew066

stew066

PostSubject: Re: Club Patch Final design   Club Patch Final design EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 7:55 am

Hey guys. Thanks Ed, I am going to have to get you to run me through how to do that as I cant for the life of me work out how to insert picture on this site.
I wasn't sure how many would take them up so I only ordered 25, cost in about $7 per unit plus the postage, obviously would be cheaper to do more but since we generally see and hear from the same few guys thought be better to be on the safe side. Should be some left for the boys AJ.
Back to top Go down
Ed

Ed

PostSubject: Re: Club Patch Final design   Club Patch Final design EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:50 am

Re posting pics.

In this instance I copied your pic from Picasa onto my PC. I cropped it to only include the patch. Saved it and uploaded it to my Picasa account.

From there and this is what you have to do, click on the picture so that it fills the screen or at least makes it viewable. On the RHS of the screen, there is text saying 'Link to this Photo' . Click on that and you will see some choices.

1) select 'large' as the size of the pic or as required.
2) click on the 'image only (no link)' box. A tick will appear within the box,
3) Double click on the link details within the 'embedded image' box.
4) Go the the post within this site that you want to embed the picture
5) Have a look at the icons appearing above the post. If you run your mouse over them a name will appear. Select the square one that says 'Image'. Paste the link details that you copied from Picasa into the image box and then press OK. The image will appear as text. When you hit send, the picture will appear in your posted message. If posting several images within the same post, do as above, but insert a few lines between each set of photo information.

Let me know if you need more info.

If you want to paste a map from Google Maps, plan your map and then copy the link that appears on the right hand side below HTML to embed in website . Within your post and similar to what you did above with the picture icon, select the video icon. Paste the details and then select OK. This is not always perfect but no one has shown me a better way to embed google maps.

IMPORTANT - When pasting Google maps DO NOT preview. It may look OK when previewed but for some reason, after you preview it does not post correctly. Previewing pictures seems to be ok however.
Back to top Go down
MrKruser
Admin
MrKruser

PostSubject: Re: Club Patch Final design   Club Patch Final design EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:47 pm

Absolutely beautiful..... I want one for sure..!!!!

The problem is there are about 30 of us who don't even come out to ride.
Back to top Go down
Ed

Ed

PostSubject: Re: Club Patch Final design   Club Patch Final design EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:10 pm

Put your orders in. First in best dressed.

Two for me Stew.
Back to top Go down
Pirtek888

Pirtek888

PostSubject: Re: Club Patch Final design   Club Patch Final design EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:07 am

I'll have two please Stew. Looks fantastic!! Just let us know how and when to get the $$ to you. Thanks heaps for your efforts mate.

Ian
Back to top Go down
roddy27

roddy27

PostSubject: Re: Club Patch Final design   Club Patch Final design EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:02 pm

hey there guys the patch looks great i'll take 2 as well if theres any left
Back to top Go down
stew066

stew066

PostSubject: Re: Club Patch Final design   Club Patch Final design EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:25 pm

thanks Roddy your down for 2
Back to top Go down
stew066

stew066

PostSubject: Re: Club Patch Final design   Club Patch Final design EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:34 pm

OK they have finished them and should be shipping soon.
Will keep you all posted
Back to top Go down
aj1249

aj1249

PostSubject: Re: Club Patch Final design   Club Patch Final design EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 2:21 pm

wooohooo
Back to top Go down
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: Club Patch Final design   Club Patch Final design EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:39 pm

Hi all the patch looks great mite buy one myself.Also be carefull with the Vulcan Rider song i think it belongs to the VRA (Vulcan Riders Association) You mite need permission to use it.

Regards Nomad

VRA Australia
Back to top Go down
aj1249

aj1249

PostSubject: Re: Club Patch Final design   Club Patch Final design EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:17 pm

Cheers for the advice Nomad!
The song was found on you tube and is not actually USED by us as such so i dont think there should be
any dramas.

Aj
Back to top Go down
stew066

stew066

PostSubject: Re: Club Patch Final design   Club Patch Final design EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:31 pm

Patches have arrived and I must say look pretty bloody good.
So when we do all get together on a ride I will be sure to bring them along with me.
Actually look better then in the picture.
Back to top Go down
aj1249

aj1249

PostSubject: Re: Club Patch Final design   Club Patch Final design EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:23 pm

Make sure you tell me final cost so i can bring the moolah mate

Thanks again for a job well done'

Aj
Back to top Go down
stew066

stew066

PostSubject: Re: Club Patch Final design   Club Patch Final design EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 2:48 pm

Thanks mate I think you will be happy when you see them.
Back to top Go down
Ed

Ed

PostSubject: Re: Club Patch Final design   Club Patch Final design EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 3:07 pm

Sorry Stew, never thought, I could have grabbed mine yesterday. Have you seen the ride pics from yesterday? There is a good one of the 3 of you at spencer.
Back to top Go down
stew066

stew066

PostSubject: Re: Club Patch Final design   Club Patch Final design EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 2:42 am

Yeah its a great one thanks Ed. Passed it onto Jess and Lewis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club Patch Final design   Club Patch Final design Empty

Back to top Go down

Club Patch Final design
Page 1 of 1