Go for rides and make new friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go for rides and make new friends

Sydney Vulcan Riders - Club Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Member From Penrith NSW Australia

Go down 
+4
MrKruser
roddy27
Qakka
Matt01
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt01

Matt01

New Member From Penrith NSW Australia Empty
PostSubject: New Member From Penrith NSW Australia   New Member From Penrith NSW Australia EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:40 pm

G’day I’m Matt,

I'm into Motorcycles, Boobs & Tattoos.

I live at the foot of the Blue Mountains west of Sydney, NSW, Australia.

I’ve been into bikes as long as I can remember, I’ve owned the following bikes ; Honda SL 125cc, Suzuki GP 125cc, Honda CM 250cc Custom, Kawasaki LTD 454cc, Yamaha Virago 1100cc, AJS 500cc, Suzuki 750cc Intruder, Suzuki Savage 650cc, Suzuki GS 500es , Yamaha XS 650cc special, BMW R60/6, Hardly David\'sSong 883cc Sportster & a 1998 Kawasaki VN1500cc Nomad.

I bought the Nomad in 2001 after sealing a deal with the previous owner who had only put 17500 ks on her since new. It has become my pride and joy ever since. Although I don’t get to ride it that often she never lets me down and is always ready to get up and go.

Ive recently had a Judge's Steel Oil Pump Gear installed after my P.O.G failed.

Keep the shiny side up

Matt01

Back to top Go down
Qakka

Qakka

PostSubject: Welcome   New Member From Penrith NSW Australia EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:19 pm

Hi Matt,
Welcome to the forum and perhaps you have seen the planned trip to Nindigully or something like that planned for latee this month.
Cheers for now Len
Back to top Go down
roddy27

roddy27

PostSubject: Re: New Member From Penrith NSW Australia   New Member From Penrith NSW Australia EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:17 pm

hi matt welcome to the club i too have a1500 nomad 98mod and i also have had the same problem .

hope to see you soon on 1 of our rides
Back to top Go down
MrKruser
Admin
MrKruser

PostSubject: Re: New Member From Penrith NSW Australia   New Member From Penrith NSW Australia EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 2:17 pm

Welcome Matt.

Wow if you have had a HD and now loving your VN must say something. The VNs must be alright hey?

I ride VN900 Classic.

I hope we'll see you soon.
Back to top Go down
Ed

Ed

PostSubject: Re: New Member From Penrith NSW Australia   New Member From Penrith NSW Australia EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 2:31 pm

Welcome to the site Matt, hope to catch up soon.
Back to top Go down
aj1249

aj1249

PostSubject: Re: New Member From Penrith NSW Australia   New Member From Penrith NSW Australia EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:09 pm

Welcome Matt, enjoy the madhouse mate, post up some pics of your ride so the natives dont get restless!!!
Remember to post often as its member contributions that make the site what it is

Adam
Back to top Go down
fender59

fender59

PostSubject: new member from penrith nsw australia    New Member From Penrith NSW Australia EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 12:44 pm

hi matt ...welcome good to hear you riding a vulcan great bikes
cheers fender
Back to top Go down
stew066

stew066

PostSubject: Re: New Member From Penrith NSW Australia   New Member From Penrith NSW Australia EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 12:10 pm

Hi Matt welcome to the site. Hope to see you on a ride soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member From Penrith NSW Australia   New Member From Penrith NSW Australia Empty

Back to top Go down

New Member From Penrith NSW Australia
Page 1 of 1