Go for rides and make new friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go for rides and make new friends

Sydney Vulcan Riders - Club Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Christmas Lunch ride Sunday November 28th

Go down 
+7
Pirtek888
roddy27
Qakka
Dave
aj1249
Ed
stew066
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
roddy27

roddy27

Christmas Lunch ride Sunday November 28th  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Lunch ride Sunday November 28th    Christmas Lunch ride Sunday November 28th  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:45 am

i was wet to the bone verna my socks were dripping and yes stew ive already put in for full face helmet,wet weather gear and boots . who would have thought you could have that much fun in the wet cause i had a great day with you guys . it was good to finally meet fender(bob) amd marcel (the man with 2 Helmets).hope everyone else arrived home safely
Back to top Go down
fender59

fender59

PostSubject: christmas lunch ride sunday november 28th    Christmas Lunch ride Sunday November 28th  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:32 am

yes home safe thanks ....totaly wet head to toe... glad thats over ....and roddy ...you deserve a medal today riding with that half face ...
great to meet the brave and fearless riders today ......cheers fender
marcel home safe too ...
Back to top Go down
Pirtek888

Pirtek888

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Lunch ride Sunday November 28th    Christmas Lunch ride Sunday November 28th  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:34 am

Sorry I could not make the day and sorry to hear that some of you got wet!
I am now at work after spending the day with family celebrating my M-I-L 90th birthday. Managed a quick sleep this arvo before heading into work. Now stuck here until 08:30 Monday morning Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Have a great week everyone! I hope I can make a few rides in the new year to renew old aquaintances and makes some new ones Smile
No rain here in Newcastle all day. Overcast and warm, but dry all day. Shame you guys and gals didn't travel north!

Best regards to everyone,

Ian
Back to top Go down
Ed

Ed

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Lunch ride Sunday November 28th    Christmas Lunch ride Sunday November 28th  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:34 am

Great day, weather was perfect and if you didn't go, you missed a great day. Amusingly, a bus of chinese tourists at Bald Hill were fascinated by our bikes and just had to have photos with them.

P.S. I fibbed about the weather. Having said that, if you wear the right gear, even days like today can be a thrill.
Back to top Go down
fender59

fender59

PostSubject: christmas lunch ride sunday november 28th    Christmas Lunch ride Sunday November 28th  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:18 am

yes a great day ,great ride ,....marcel and i enjoyed it very much ...i will be wet whether gear shopping with rod etc
cheers fender

Back to top Go down
stew066

stew066

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Lunch ride Sunday November 28th    Christmas Lunch ride Sunday November 28th  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:57 am

I'll join in the wet weather shopping haha I could tip the water out of my boots, still great fun though and nothing a hot shower didnt fix.
Great pix Ed, new camera looks great!
Back to top Go down
fender59

fender59

PostSubject: christmas lunch ride sunday november 28th    Christmas Lunch ride Sunday November 28th  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:20 am

nice pics ed ....what a great cammera well done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Lunch ride Sunday November 28th    Christmas Lunch ride Sunday November 28th  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas Lunch ride Sunday November 28th
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3