Go for rides and make new friends

Sydney Vulcan Riders - Club Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Night ride to Road Warriors Thursday 13 Jan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ed

PostSubject: Night ride to Road Warriors Thursday 13 Jan   Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:46 pm

There is a group called Sydneys Riders who regularly do Thursday evening rides all over the place. Some NSWR members attend. This Thursday they are riding to RW for either a BBQ or Pizza. RW stay open late.

The rides are sometimes 'spirited' and it's up to you if you start from Five Dock.

I will attend if the weather is fine but will meet them at the RW cafe. I will depart from Mobile Berowra at 8:00. Feel free to join me.

This is my NSWR post:

I heard that Sydneys Riders are having a night ride to Road Warriors Thursday night. Not sure if pizzas, BBQ (or both) are available, but I think it's great that riders are supporting this cafe, which is why I'm posting this.

Start point: Shell, Parramatta Rd, Five Dock
Meet Time: 7:30 pm
Departure time: 8:00 pm Sharp
Destination: Mount White Cafe (AKA Road Warriors). They stay open for this group.

Please yourself on your route home, by either taking a run further north, head back down the Old Road or just jump straight on the F3 for an express trip.
Back to top Go down
Ed

PostSubject: Re: Night ride to Road Warriors Thursday 13 Jan   Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:09 pm

About 75 bikes turned up. Impressive sight & the cafe was kept busy. No pics.
Back to top Go down
stew066

PostSubject: Re: Night ride to Road Warriors Thursday 13 Jan   Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:32 pm

They are a big group but ride like lunatics too quick for me and the little 900 Sad im afraid
Back to top Go down
Verna

PostSubject: Re: Night ride to Road Warriors Thursday 13 Jan   Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:45 am

Stew didn't your mum ever tell you the tale of the little 900 that could? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stew066

PostSubject: Re: Night ride to Road Warriors Thursday 13 Jan   Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:29 pm

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night ride to Road Warriors Thursday 13 Jan   

Back to top Go down

Night ride to Road Warriors Thursday 13 Jan
Page 1 of 1