Go for rides and make new friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go for rides and make new friends

Sydney Vulcan Riders - Club Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Emergency Ambulance Cover

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ed

Ed

Emergency Ambulance Cover  Empty
PostSubject: Emergency Ambulance Cover    Emergency Ambulance Cover  EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:22 am

My planning for the Euston FarRide has included discussing appropriate cover for emergency ambulance services. Most of us have emergency road service cover for our bikes and our bikes should be fully insured, but you may be up for thousands of dollars if you are unlucky enough to be injured in an accident and require an ambulance or even worse, a helicopter ride to a hospital.

As a minimum level of health cover, all riders should have ambulance cover. I am with MBF and my family cover is less than $60.00 a year (after government rebates). Single cover costs from just $26.85 (after government rebates).

Details of the MBF scheme can be seen at

MBF Emergency Ambulance Cover

Please make your own enquiries as to the level of cover you require and what it may cover. Other funds may also issue ambulance cover and these should be checked as well.

Back to top Go down
Verna

Emergency Ambulance Cover  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency Ambulance Cover    Emergency Ambulance Cover  EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 1:28 pm

On a tangentially related matter we believe H will finally pick her bike up this weekend.
So of course it will be raining. Don't be planning any rides!
Back to top Go down

Emergency Ambulance Cover
Page 1 of 1