Go for rides and make new friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go for rides and make new friends

Sydney Vulcan Riders - Club Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Buy a FRONT Brake Line kit, rear is free

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ed

Ed

Buy a FRONT Brake Line kit, rear is free Empty
PostSubject: Buy a FRONT Brake Line kit, rear is free   Buy a FRONT Brake Line kit, rear is free EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 6:46 am

During the month of November, Pashnit, a motorcycle retailer in the US and one I use a lot, is offering a free rear Galfar braided brake line when you order both the front and rear (must be a matched front & rear set). Want to join me in an order? Post up.

Details at:

http://www.pashnit.com/product/galfer/galfer_buynow.html#promo

More details and bike specific codes etc:

http://www.pashnit.com/product/galfer/brake_lines.html#top

When ordering from Pashnit, email them at pashnit33@yahoo.com with the details, including a postal address and they will raise an order and email you a copy. Payment via Paypal.

Back to top Go down
Ed

Ed

PostSubject: Re: Buy a FRONT Brake Line kit, rear is free   Buy a FRONT Brake Line kit, rear is free EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:06 am

No apparent interest in sharing an order, so I have ordered a set of braided lines for the VN. Overkill for a cruiser? Maybe, but my research suggests it will be a good addition. Will post a review in due course. Check this link for some info.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Braided_stainless_steel_brake_lines

The offer from Pashnit is on till the end of November, so you still have time.

BTW, the Galfer product I bought says it suits the VN Custom models 2007 & 2008. Kawasaki Aus confirmed there was no variance in the brake lines between the 2008 and 2009 model (which I have). Watch this space.
Back to top Go down
Verna

PostSubject: Re: Buy a FRONT Brake Line kit, rear is free   Buy a FRONT Brake Line kit, rear is free EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:53 am

Overkill for a cruiser? Yeah probably but it does look a whole lot better and you know I am all style over substance.
Back to top Go down
Ed

Ed

PostSubject: Re: Buy a FRONT Brake Line kit, rear is free   Buy a FRONT Brake Line kit, rear is free EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 9:46 am

Heading down to the GOR for 4 days from Wednesday. Will fit the braided lines at the next service following this trip and will give a report then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buy a FRONT Brake Line kit, rear is free   Buy a FRONT Brake Line kit, rear is free Empty

Back to top Go down

Buy a FRONT Brake Line kit, rear is free
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Go for rides and make new friends :: Idea Sharing Board: Questions and answers :: Bike Modification-
Jump to: