Go for rides and make new friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go for rides and make new friends

Sydney Vulcan Riders - Club Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chrome polish??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Qakka

Qakka

Chrome polish?? Empty
PostSubject: Chrome polish??   Chrome polish?? EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:24 am

Greetings All
Please do not shoot the messenger!!!
I did a search on this heading and nothing came up so do not know if it has been raised before soooooo-----

When washing the bike the other day I noticed that the chrome did not come up all that well so need to do some touch up with something for the chrome and to remove the water marks etc. Would appreciate any assistance and thank you in advance.

Have not been on for a while and I also do not receive notification there is any new message.
Happy New Year All Year
Cheers for now Len
Back to top Go down
Ed

Ed

Chrome polish?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chrome polish??   Chrome polish?? EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:47 pm

Hi Len

Check this thread at FarRiders:

http://farriders.com/forum15/index.php?topic=4074.0

I use it and it's not bad at all. If you have rubber or tar stains on your exhaust for example, apply some polish and use a scraper blade to gently peel away the layers as much as possible, then buff away the polish. Not too hard that you remove the chrome though.

You will not receive a message when each new post is made at this site. If you have set your profile preferences properly, you will receive a message when someone replies to a topic you have posted in or created, as you should have from this thread.

Have you considered joining us on FarRide # 18 to Nambucca Heads Len?
Back to top Go down

Chrome polish??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Go for rides and make new friends :: Idea Sharing Board: Questions and answers :: Bike Modification-
Jump to: