Go for rides and make new friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go for rides and make new friends

Sydney Vulcan Riders - Club Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Has anyone spat a drive belt?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chenzo

chenzo

Has anyone spat a drive belt? Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone spat a drive belt?   Has anyone spat a drive belt? EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 3:14 am

I did, what everyone says was impossible... I took a great big chunk out of my drive belt... I was taking off pretty hard from a mates house and The bike started after jump every revolution. I got home and noticed a big yellow flat spot in my belt. Missing about 15 teeth i reckon. Any ideas on why this would happen? $660 just for the belt...Feckin rip off i say.
Anyone got a spare??? LoL
Back to top Go down
Ed

Ed

Has anyone spat a drive belt? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has anyone spat a drive belt?   Has anyone spat a drive belt? EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 12:39 am

The bike I had an off on is up for auction this Wednesday. That will be a great spares bike.

Has the Scootworks rear pulley, heated grips, new tyres (2,000 k wear) etc etc.

You are paying $660 for a pulley. If you got my bike for $1000 you'd be laughing.

http://www.manheim.com.au/recreation/3452064/2008-kawasaki-vn900-motorcycle?referringPage=SearchResults
Back to top Go down

Has anyone spat a drive belt?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Go for rides and make new friends :: Idea Sharing Board: Questions and answers :: Servicing-
Jump to: