Go for rides and make new friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go for rides and make new friends

Sydney Vulcan Riders - Club Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

riders on the north shore

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
epaa2009

riders on the north shore Empty
PostSubject: riders on the north shore   riders on the north shore EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 4:25 am

hey guys I'm new here and I'm looking for people to ride with who lives around the north shore area, if you're interested I'd be happy to organise the rides and of course everyone else also would be very welcomed to join in... all under SVR of course.

I ride a kawa vl drifter 1500cc that is modified into a bobber, "mean-ass-monster" but I don't have the same attitude, a marshmellow really, I let the bike do the talk and I just tag along the ride... ;O),

I'm looking at going on a ride soon on a sunday or a saturday going bit further up north, have a good lunch, get to know ya and come back, love to hear your ideas boys.

cheers,
Ed bounce
Back to top Go down
roddy27

roddy27

PostSubject: Re: riders on the north shore   riders on the north shore EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 1:13 pm

hey ed where abouts on north shore are you
Back to top Go down
epaa2009

PostSubject: Re: riders on the north shore   riders on the north shore EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 4:46 am

st leonards mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
roddy27

roddy27

PostSubject: Re: riders on the north shore   riders on the north shore EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:59 pm

thats cool i quite often ride into harrys for a pie then to manly for coffee will let you know next time
Back to top Go down
Spock900

PostSubject: Re: riders on the north shore   riders on the north shore EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 7:55 am

Hey Ed!

Have been away from SVR for awhile now but back with my recently acquired 900 Custom SE. Often head up the Old Pac Hwy to the Old Road Cafe at MT White or Pie in The Sky. Like to go for the loop around to Wiseman's Pub via Spencer as well.

If you're up for some rides, let us know!

cheers,
Cam

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: riders on the north shore   riders on the north shore Empty

Back to top Go down

riders on the north shore
Page 1 of 1