Go for rides and make new friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go for rides and make new friends

Sydney Vulcan Riders - Club Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mental Illness Awareness Ride Sunday 9th Aug

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ed

Ed

Mental Illness Awareness Ride Sunday 9th Aug Empty
PostSubject: Mental Illness Awareness Ride Sunday 9th Aug   Mental Illness Awareness Ride Sunday 9th Aug EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 11:11 am

Pictures from todays ride can be seen @

Ride for Mental Illness Awareness Pics

Allan, not sure where you got to, I waited a fair while but didn't see you. Hope you enjoyed the day.

Ed
Back to top Go down
Mr L8ter

PostSubject: Re: Mental Illness Awareness Ride Sunday 9th Aug   Mental Illness Awareness Ride Sunday 9th Aug EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 3:26 pm

Hi Ed, Looks like todays ride was pretty huge. Must have been great to be involved, sorry we couldn't make it.
Back to top Go down
DALE9251

DALE9251

PostSubject: Re: Mental Illness Awareness Ride Sunday 9th Aug   Mental Illness Awareness Ride Sunday 9th Aug EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 11:32 pm

Ed wrote:
Pictures from todays ride can be seen @

Ride for Mental Illness Awareness Pics

Allan, not sure where you got to, I waited a fair while but didn't see you. Hope you enjoyed the day.

Ed

Sorry Ed, I had to cut the ride short as I had to head home, I needed to be at another appointment later on in the afternoon.

Sorry, I should have let you know! Embarassed

Had a great ride anyway

Hope to see you all again next week Smile
Back to top Go down
Ed

Ed

PostSubject: Re: Mental Illness Awareness Ride Sunday 9th Aug   Mental Illness Awareness Ride Sunday 9th Aug EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 12:34 am

No harm done. Another reason we need to distribute that contact list. Not just for Harry to keep, but for us all to have a copy.

Latest news from the Mental Ride, and no Stew, it wasn't NSWR. Our fall was within the RNP. We had no one hurt, just a bit of pride:

Now this would hurt

A bit of bad luck as well. What are the chances?

A motorcyclist has been impaled in the torso by a garden stake after crashing into a yard on the NSW south coast.

Paramedics responded to reports of a the smash at Greenwell Point about 1.45pm (AEST) on Sunday.

"Initial reports state that the 35-year-old motorcyclist is conscious and breathing, but has ended up in a garden with a garden stake embedded in his torso," a NSW Ambulance Service spokesman said in a statement.

Ambulance paramedic units and a rescue helicopter responded, he said.
Back to top Go down
stew066

stew066

PostSubject: Re: Mental Illness Awareness Ride Sunday 9th Aug   Mental Illness Awareness Ride Sunday 9th Aug EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 1:20 pm

Good to hear Ed am glad no one was hurt. Am very glad no one from NSWR this time cheers
Looking forward to the caves ride
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mental Illness Awareness Ride Sunday 9th Aug   Mental Illness Awareness Ride Sunday 9th Aug Empty

Back to top Go down

Mental Illness Awareness Ride Sunday 9th Aug
Page 1 of 1