Go for rides and make new friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go for rides and make new friends

Sydney Vulcan Riders - Club Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

After Market Exhaust Pipes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MrKruser
Admin
MrKruser

After Market Exhaust Pipes Empty
PostSubject: After Market Exhaust Pipes   After Market Exhaust Pipes EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 2:15 pm

Hi Stew,

I looked at Cobra and it sounds pretty good, but I think they a bit expensive.

I wish these guys already have one for our bikes, this would be a perfect choice:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Twn0ICmliVQ&feature=related

Where did you buy your bike from?

I am going to ask them about the pipes that you have to see if they have good deals.

I would like the drivers to hear us better and would like to make my bike sound like a bike rather than like a washing machine. Just kiddding.....!!! LOL.....!!!

Thanks,

Kruser
Back to top Go down
stew066

stew066

PostSubject: Re: After Market Exhaust Pipes   After Market Exhaust Pipes EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:09 pm

Hi Harry,
They are called image MC on central coast. Come to think of it the manager there was telling about some guru up there who can work your stock pipes for a better sound.
Can't remember how much but I think was around 300 or 400. I will give him a call and see if I can get the number, much cheaper then cobra or Vance& Hines.

You know there have been a couple of times where cars have not seen me but with a quick rev have heard me and made them pull back in. You just cant here the stock pipes at all.
Back to top Go down
MrKruser
Admin
MrKruser

PostSubject: Re: After Market Exhaust Pipes   After Market Exhaust Pipes EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:20 pm

Yeah, please find out.

Thanks so much.

Kruser
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Market Exhaust Pipes   After Market Exhaust Pipes Empty

Back to top Go down

After Market Exhaust Pipes
Page 1 of 1