Go for rides and make new friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go for rides and make new friends

Sydney Vulcan Riders - Club Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

oh well how else to say it???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Qakka

Qakka

oh well how else to say it??? Empty
PostSubject: oh well how else to say it???   oh well how else to say it??? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 2:43 am

Yes I am another newbie.
Reluctant to contribute to running of site over the internet so perhaps I could contribute when I go on a ride.
Or some other suggestion???
Anyway live at Narwee and just bought a 2006 Nomad, rode it back from Tenterfield in a day and love it . It had 8100 on the clock and never been in rain ----WWELLL!!! I fixed those 2 concerns very quickly and since getting back had very few dry days .
SOOOO comfortable and easy to ride ---put it on auto pilot and had a snooze for awhile--
Have put towbar on and jsut bought pannier liners ---great value and we do camping and tripping so be prefect for that .
Probably will not do too much more---love the look as it is.
Just sold Suzuki VStrom and that too is another lovely bike .
Cheers for now Len
Back to top Go down
aj1249

aj1249

PostSubject: Re: oh well how else to say it???   oh well how else to say it??? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:01 am

Welcome to the forum mate, nads are a great ride, hope to see you out on the road with us soon!

Aj
Back to top Go down
roddy27

roddy27

PostSubject: Re: oh well how else to say it???   oh well how else to say it??? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:42 am

welcome to the club mate hope to see you on a ride soon
Back to top Go down
stew066

stew066

PostSubject: Re: oh well how else to say it???   oh well how else to say it??? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:48 am

Hi mate, welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
Pirtek888

Pirtek888

PostSubject: Re: oh well how else to say it???   oh well how else to say it??? EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:35 am

Welcome from me too Len! Great bike the Nomad. Wishing you may happy days in the saddle mate. Very Happy Hope to catch up soon on a ride
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oh well how else to say it???   oh well how else to say it??? Empty

Back to top Go down

oh well how else to say it???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Go for rides and make new friends :: Tips - Using the Forum :: Welcome New Member - Please introduce your self and your bike here.-
Jump to: