Go for rides and make new friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go for rides and make new friends

Sydney Vulcan Riders - Club Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ride day/evening that includes karting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ed

Ed

Ride day/evening that includes karting Empty
PostSubject: Ride day/evening that includes karting   Ride day/evening that includes karting EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:07 am

Over at NSW Riders we are planning a ride day or evening that also includes a session of Karting at Eastern Creek. The suggested dates are Sunday 10th May or Saturday 13th June. If we choose the evening, we would probably have dinner at hOOters at rosehill.

You are all welcome to join us if you like. I'll keep you posted. The topic is at:

http://nswriders.forumotion.com/planning-a-new-ride-or-event-start-here-f11/ride-drive-day-gokart-at-eastern-creek-kartway-t355.htm

Ed
Back to top Go down
MrKruser
Admin
MrKruser

PostSubject: Re: Ride day/evening that includes karting   Ride day/evening that includes karting EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 10:34 am

10 May I'll be overseas, but 13 June I am already back in Sydney.
Back to top Go down
Ed

Ed

PostSubject: Re: Ride day/evening that includes karting   Ride day/evening that includes karting EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:37 am

The Poll that we have going is leaning towards 10th May, but this is something that SVR can always do independantly if there is interest (after I have practice lol).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ride day/evening that includes karting   Ride day/evening that includes karting Empty

Back to top Go down

Ride day/evening that includes karting
Page 1 of 1