Go for rides and make new friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go for rides and make new friends

Sydney Vulcan Riders - Club Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Modifying a United States Vulcan 800

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bruce

Modifying a United States Vulcan 800 Empty
PostSubject: Modifying a United States Vulcan 800   Modifying a United States Vulcan 800 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 5:30 am

Hey, Is there anyone who knows what and how extensive the modifications are to bring a United States Vulcan up to Australian standards for purposes of importing the bike? I'm moving to Australia in a couple of weeks and would really like to bring my Vulcan 800 along with me, but am concerned that the modifications might be too extensive and costly.
Thanks for any suggestions you might have.
Bruce
Back to top Go down
stew066

stew066

PostSubject: Re: Modifying a United States Vulcan 800   Modifying a United States Vulcan 800 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:39 am

Hi mate,
I don't think it is too hard at all. Many people import bikes from the US, there are some guidelines around it and there is a link which I will try and find and post later about doing this.
Back to top Go down
Ed

Ed

PostSubject: Re: Modifying a United States Vulcan 800   Modifying a United States Vulcan 800 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 2:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modifying a United States Vulcan 800   Modifying a United States Vulcan 800 Empty

Back to top Go down

Modifying a United States Vulcan 800
Page 1 of 1