Go for rides and make new friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go for rides and make new friends

Sydney Vulcan Riders - Club Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sunday 9th August - Ride South

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ed

Ed

Sunday 9th August - Ride South Empty
PostSubject: Sunday 9th August - Ride South   Sunday 9th August - Ride South EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:21 am

This ride has been posted on Netrider and NSW Riders. It is in support of Mental Health Awareness.

I'm doing the ride and I am departing from the Shell Servo on Military Road at Cremorne at 6:30 am, I repeat for those thinking I made a mistake, 6:30 am. Heading south via Sydney Harbour Tunnel and stopping at McDonalds Heathcote for coffee and perhaps pick up other riders. From there we head to Albion Park.

Netrider Calendar

These are ride details as posted by the organser:

Meet at the Oaks Hotel/MacDonalds Albion Park Rail at 8:00 am to leave about 9:00 am for a ride to Greenwell Point then returning to Jamberoo for a raffle etc where there will be a family fun day all day waiting for us to get back there. For any info please contact me on 0402 766 916 - Don
Back to top Go down
DALE9251

DALE9251

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 9th August - Ride South   Sunday 9th August - Ride South EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:47 am

Ed wrote:
This ride has been posted on Netrider and NSW Riders. It is in support of Mental Health Awareness.

I'm doing the ride and I am departing from the Shell Servo on Military Road at Cremorne at 6:30 am, I repeat for those thinking I made a mistake, 6:30 am. Heading south via Sydney Harbour Tunnel and stopping at McDonalds Heathcote for coffee and perhaps pick up other riders. From there we head to Albion Park.

Netrider Calendar

These are ride details as posted by the organser:

Meet at the Oaks Hotel/MacDonalds Albion Park Rail at 8:00 am to leave about 9:00 am for a ride to Greenwell Point then returning to Jamberoo for a raffle etc where there will be a family fun day all day waiting for us to get back there. For any info please contact me on 0402 766 916 - Don

Ed, can you give the address for McDonalds at Heathcote please as I may be able to make it this Sunday, no promises but!
Back to top Go down
Ed

Ed

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 9th August - Ride South   Sunday 9th August - Ride South EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:53 am

1257 Princes Highway & Heathcote Road Heathcote

Departing there at 7:30.

View Larger Map
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 9th August - Ride South   Sunday 9th August - Ride South Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunday 9th August - Ride South
Page 1 of 1