Go for rides and make new friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go for rides and make new friends

Sydney Vulcan Riders - Club Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Morning ride to Buli - 4 August

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MrKruser
Admin
MrKruser

Morning ride to Buli - 4 August Empty
PostSubject: Morning ride to Buli - 4 August   Morning ride to Buli - 4 August EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:09 am

I had a visitor from WA (our friend).

So, I offered her for a bike ride to south coast line, off course she said "YES" with a big smile on her face.

So, we just went down the Princes Highway, turn off towards Buli, turn left to the Stanwell Tops, chat - chat - chat with few other bikers, then continue down to have coffee in Buli.

On the way back we went straight through the Royal National Park. It was the first time I went up that way and I have to say that I enjoyed every minute of it.

We should do this route sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
Spock900

PostSubject: Re: Morning ride to Buli - 4 August   Morning ride to Buli - 4 August EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:04 pm

That sounds like a fun ride. Would be really good to do!
Back to top Go down
aj1249

aj1249

PostSubject: Re: Morning ride to Buli - 4 August   Morning ride to Buli - 4 August EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:17 pm

We should continue down the coast to Nowra, spend the night and return on the sunday

Aj
Back to top Go down
Mrs L8ter

PostSubject: Re: Morning ride to Buli - 4 August   Morning ride to Buli - 4 August EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 2:08 pm

Hi everyone,

My son is a uni in Wollongong and we went down on the bike for breakfast a couple of weekends ago it was a great ride there is a nice cafe that does a $13.00 big breakfast can highly recommend it on the way back the look out just before the national park over looking the Sir lawrence Hargrave Drive over Cliff road was chocked with riders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning ride to Buli - 4 August   Morning ride to Buli - 4 August Empty

Back to top Go down

Morning ride to Buli - 4 August
Page 1 of 1