Go for rides and make new friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go for rides and make new friends

Sydney Vulcan Riders - Club Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NSWR ride to kangaroo Valley for lunch Sunday

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
stew066

stew066

NSWR ride to kangaroo Valley for lunch Sunday Empty
PostSubject: NSWR ride to kangaroo Valley for lunch Sunday   NSWR ride to kangaroo Valley for lunch Sunday EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 4:47 pm

If anyone is interested in a ride this Sunday i will be joining NSWR for a ride down south. Please join me and Ed.
Anyone wanting to leave from Hooters at Parra i can meet you there.
Details:
Date: Sunday 19th June 2011
Where to: Kangaroo Valley Pub
Meeting Place: McDonalds Heathcote
Meeting Time: 8:30
Departure Time: 9:00

NOT a spirited ride - Learners and P Platers welcome.

Apologies for the short notice, but given the weather lately, I know you will understand.

Given that many of you will be riding north to Denman with Greg in a few weeks, how about we take advantage of a current weather forecast of mostly sunny for this Sunday

As usual, everyone is invited and the ride is learner/P Plater friendly. Meet at McDonalds Heathcote.

A word of warning. Without wanting to state the obvious, there has been much rain and there will be more this week. Do take care within the RNP and keep even greater distances between bikes than usual.

Route: Enter RNP at Waterfall with a stop and regroup at Bald Hill. Up Bulli Pass to the freeway then on to the BP service station at Albion Park, maybe via Mt Keira Lookout. Kiama Bends to Berry and turn-off to Kangaroo Valley Rd. Lunch in Kangaroo Valley at the Pub.

Please be sure to have a full fuel tank when arriving at the meeting point. There is a BP service station just 100 metres before the McDonalds Heathcote meeting point.

If you want to join others in a pre meet ride to Heathcote, please consider these:

BP Service Station Mamre Road, St Marys at 7.45

Shell Service Station at Cremorne on Military Road (diagonally opposite the McDonalds). Departing at 8:00 am sharp. Travelling via the Sydney Harbour Tunnel.

Back to top Go down
Verna

PostSubject: Re: NSWR ride to kangaroo Valley for lunch Sunday   NSWR ride to kangaroo Valley for lunch Sunday EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:19 pm

Wish I had seen this a little earlier.
Weekend is fully committed now - else I would have jumped at the chance. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
stew066

stew066

PostSubject: Re: NSWR ride to kangaroo Valley for lunch Sunday   NSWR ride to kangaroo Valley for lunch Sunday EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 10:07 am

thats a shame Verna, it was a last minute thing for me too. Will sure to post one up earlier next time
Back to top Go down
stew066

stew066

PostSubject: Re: NSWR ride to kangaroo Valley for lunch Sunday   NSWR ride to kangaroo Valley for lunch Sunday EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:46 am

Turned out to be awesome weather for riding today. Shame no one could make it pale
Back to top Go down
Ed

Ed

PostSubject: Re: NSWR ride to kangaroo Valley for lunch Sunday   NSWR ride to kangaroo Valley for lunch Sunday EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:32 am

Thanks for joining Stew.
Back to top Go down
roddy27

roddy27

PostSubject: Re: NSWR ride to kangaroo Valley for lunch Sunday   NSWR ride to kangaroo Valley for lunch Sunday EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 11:32 am

sorry guys i didnt see the post till sun morn ,the green beast is booked into Flywheels for service and new tyres next sat then im all good for anything that comes up
Back to top Go down
Verna

PostSubject: Re: NSWR ride to kangaroo Valley for lunch Sunday   NSWR ride to kangaroo Valley for lunch Sunday EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:46 pm

and I had a big delivery of overpriced bling today so for the next ride Ill be set cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NSWR ride to kangaroo Valley for lunch Sunday   NSWR ride to kangaroo Valley for lunch Sunday Empty

Back to top Go down

NSWR ride to kangaroo Valley for lunch Sunday
Page 1 of 1