Go for rides and make new friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go for rides and make new friends

Sydney Vulcan Riders - Club Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sunday 17th May Sussex Innlet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stew066

stew066

Sunday 17th May Sussex Innlet Empty
PostSubject: Sunday 17th May Sussex Innlet   Sunday 17th May Sussex Innlet EmptySun May 10, 2009 2:04 am

Hi Guys.
NSWR Ed's group is doing a ride to sussex innlet next Sunday. Would be nice to see a couple more cruisers out and about. I will be going along supporting Ed who is often the only cruiser on the NSWR rides. cheers
I have been out with these guys a couple of times now and are a great bunch of blokes always good fun and friendly!. Ride departs 9am from Heathcote Maccas. If anyone wants to meet up on the way please let me know and will organise.
Back to top Go down
Ed

Ed

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 17th May Sussex Innlet   Sunday 17th May Sussex Innlet EmptyWed May 13, 2009 6:22 pm

Thanks for posting that Stew. NSW Riders and myself look forward to riding with you again. That Palm Beach run isn't too bad, hey Stew. A bit of everything. Must take Harry there for our own birthday drink with him on his return.

See you Sunday.
Back to top Go down
stew066

stew066

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 17th May Sussex Innlet   Sunday 17th May Sussex Innlet EmptyThu May 14, 2009 10:08 am

Will definitely be in that one, was a great ride up there!
Back to top Go down
stew066

stew066

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 17th May Sussex Innlet   Sunday 17th May Sussex Innlet EmptySun May 17, 2009 3:38 pm

Well it was long and I have a sore arse but well worth. Thanks to Ed and the boys at NSWR for organising yet another great ride. You guys really do it well cheers
Back to top Go down
Ed

Ed

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 17th May Sussex Innlet   Sunday 17th May Sussex Innlet EmptySun May 17, 2009 6:24 pm

Thanks Stew, glad you both made it. Trust you got back safely. We went on to Robertson Pie Shop for coffee. Putting my wet weather gear on made me much warmer on the return trip. Went back to Wollongong with Andre for more coffee. I don't recommend the Mt Ousley Road at night though, what with those almost invisible concrete road barriers separating the roads.

I would like to do the same ride with Harry and the Vulcan group on his return, but at a calmer pace. Instead of Heathcote, we could do the entire RNP.

Pics can be seen @:

http://picasaweb.google.com.au/Fasteddie57/Sunday17thMay2009NSWRidersRideToHuskyPubAndRobertsonPieShop#
Back to top Go down
stew066

stew066

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 17th May Sussex Innlet   Sunday 17th May Sussex Innlet EmptyMon May 18, 2009 2:26 am

I'll be up for that one. I have to admit alot of your guys are very quick!!
Almost makes me think I need to buy a sports bike specially for NSWR Very Happy
Having said that I think it definitely improves riding skills be out with Trevour, BKing etc, very good riders and top blokes.
Sorry ot hear about Brains off by the way hope he and his bike is ok.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Sussex inlet ride   Sunday 17th May Sussex Innlet EmptyMon May 18, 2009 6:30 am

Hey Stew, what were riding on Sunday. Only other Vulcan I could see on Sunday was an orange 900. Was that yours . Anyway we went down as far as Kiama and came back from there . Nice ride. A bit hard keeping up with all those rice rockets though so we skipped the park and went down the old highway. any way catch up next time.
Cheers
Back to top Go down
http://ddperrett@iprimus .com.au
stew066

stew066

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 17th May Sussex Innlet   Sunday 17th May Sussex Innlet EmptyMon May 18, 2009 12:19 pm

Hey Dave I was on the Black Vulcan, the orange oe was Ed's.
I couldn't see any other Vulcans either, bugger. Always next time.....was a great day for a ride though even if the way home was a little chilly
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 17th May Sussex Innlet   Sunday 17th May Sussex Innlet EmptyWed May 20, 2009 2:09 am

Stew, no worries see you next time. I will need tyres soon however, Do you know of any good places within 10KS of the CBD. I hadnt realised how expensive they were at around $500 a pair
We are riding to Brisbane next month so that will definately see this pair out.

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://ddperrett@iprimus .com.au
stew066

stew066

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 17th May Sussex Innlet   Sunday 17th May Sussex Innlet EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:12 pm

G'day Dave,
I got some info from NSWR re tyres. They reckon a place called SPM are the cheapest at Tarren Point.
Ring first, Ph. 9531 6580.

Let us know how it goes
Back to top Go down
Ed

Ed

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 17th May Sussex Innlet   Sunday 17th May Sussex Innlet EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:24 pm

Get a price from SPM, then call Western Motorcycles at 283 Mulgoa Rd Penrith. Mention NSW Riders. We don't get paid btw, but if it helps you, great.
Back to top Go down

Sunday 17th May Sussex Innlet
Page 1 of 1