Go for rides and make new friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go for rides and make new friends

Sydney Vulcan Riders - Club Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FOR SALE - Mustang Seat and Cover for VN 900

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ed

Ed

FOR SALE - Mustang Seat and Cover for VN 900  Empty
PostSubject: FOR SALE - Mustang Seat and Cover for VN 900    FOR SALE - Mustang Seat and Cover for VN 900  EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 2:46 am

I have for sale a Vintage one piece Mustang Seat to suit Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classics 2006-Up and Customs 2007-Up

The product code for the seat is 76127. Visit www.mustangseats.com for product information.

The seat also comes with a black woollen seat cover from the Berry Wool Store or I will consider selling them separately

The seat currently retails for USD$449 and if bought from the US you would expect to pay $80 delivery.

The seat cover was bought from The Good Wool Store at Berry NSW for $175.00

The deeply pocketed 16” wide driver seat sits you at the ideal cruising angle. The 12.5” wide passenger seat utilizes Mustang’s unique internal steel support wings. On the styles without the driver’s backrest, the driver’s back is well supported by the nose of the passenger seat that extends forward to create a full 9” backrest. The built-in driver backrest offers more features than any other backrest on the market.

I will sell both together for $500.00

Excellent condition

Otherwise $375.00 for the seat and $125.00 for the cover.

FOR SALE - Mustang Seat and Cover for VN 900  DSC_8584

FOR SALE - Mustang Seat and Cover for VN 900  76127-ONE-PIECE-VINTAGE-SEAT-NO-STUDS-NO-CONCHOS_TH_JPG

FOR SALE - Mustang Seat and Cover for VN 900  DSC_6495
Back to top Go down
Jasonjetski

Jasonjetski

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE - Mustang Seat and Cover for VN 900    FOR SALE - Mustang Seat and Cover for VN 900  EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 5:44 am

Hi Ed,
Just wondering if the seat is still available?
Regards Jason:D 
Back to top Go down
Ed

Ed

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE - Mustang Seat and Cover for VN 900    FOR SALE - Mustang Seat and Cover for VN 900  EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 11:10 am

Hi Jason, yes it is. I hadn't advertised except for here. What suburb / area are you from. Perhaps we could chuck it on and go for a ride sometime to see how you feel about it.
Back to top Go down
Jasonjetski

Jasonjetski

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE - Mustang Seat and Cover for VN 900    FOR SALE - Mustang Seat and Cover for VN 900  EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 1:01 pm

Hi Ed,
That's great. I was thinking about just buying the day tripper first,But I'd rather get something that is sure to please.
Iam at Blacktown through the week and at St Georges Basin on the South Coast on the weekends.
It would be great to go for a ride and try it out.
Regards Jason:D 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE - Mustang Seat and Cover for VN 900    FOR SALE - Mustang Seat and Cover for VN 900  Empty

Back to top Go down

FOR SALE - Mustang Seat and Cover for VN 900
Page 1 of 1